[Poema en la parte inferior] “¡Maldiciones, maldiciones para los terratenientes polacos! ¡Muerte y vergüenza para los responsables de la violencia! ¡Hermano-camarada, empuña tu rifle para lanzar el último ataque contra ellos!” [Traducción parcial]

Número de Cartel: PP 440
Información sobre el cartel:

[On flag] "Down with Polish landlords down with imperialists of all countries!"; [Top of poster] Workers of all countries unite; [Red letters at middle] RSFSR (Russian Soviet Federative Socialist Republic); Verses written by Feodor Miron who wrote under the pseudonym "Uncle Miron".
This author's text is on other Bolshevik posters in the Russian Civil War period.

Tamaño: 35x25
Tipo de cartel: Lithograph
Fecha de publicación: 1920
Información sobre los editores: Copy on margin of poster: "Removal or covering over of this poster will be strictly prosecuted."
Fuentes: Soviet Posters of the era of the Civil War 1918-1921 by B.S. Butnik-Siverskii (1960), pages 299-300, poster 1557
Información en el catálogo: PP 440 Civil War b
Artista: Sh.N. — Ш.Н.
Imprenta: EZGB (State Paper Procurement Expedition) — ЭЗГБ (Экспедиция заготовления государственных бумаг)
EZGB (Ekspeditsiia Zagotovleniia Gosudarstvennykh Bumag) was the State Paper Procurement Expedition A.K.A. Department of State Currency. It handled printing of currency and securities for the Imperial Government. EZGB traces its history to 1818 when the State Paper Procurement Expedition was organized by Decree of Emperor Alexander I. In 1919, EZGB was nationalized by the Soviets and transferred to the People's Commissariat of Finance where it was re-named the General Directorate for the Production of State ...
Leer más...
Editorial: State Publishing House — Государственный издательство
The State Publishing House had its origins in Imperial Russia as the Royal Print Yard in St. Petersburg. The Soviets nationalized the print yard in 1917 and requisitioned its presses. From requisitioning emerged the Publishing House of the Petrograd Soviet that was formed in the winter of 1917 by the Literary and Publishing Department of People's Commissariat for Education. As the Red Army controlled more provinces and cities in former Imperial Russia, the State Publishing House developed ...
Leer más...