The Offset Printing House was a state-owned printer located in Budapest, Hungary.
The Hungarian Independent People's Front replaced the National Independence Front in order to establish a joint list for the 1949 Hungarian national elections. On May 15, 1949, the People's Front received ninety-six percent of the popular vote. Although the People's Front included members from other political parties, its core leadership were Hungarian Communists motivated on eliminating the remaining (non-communist) political factions within Hungary. In October 1954, the People's Front was reorganized as the Patriotic People's Front, and again it was reconstituted in 1990 into the Patriotic Electoral Coalition.