Translation: The Strength Of Cooperation 1. We have discussed together how to live in a better way. We decided in our meeting to begin mercantile cooperation. 2. There is no resentment in mercantile cooperation. Young and old are equal here.Read Full Translation...The Strength Of Cooperation
1. We have discussed together how to live in a better way.
We decided in our meeting to begin mercantile cooperation.
2. There is no resentment in mercantile cooperation.
Young and old are equal here. From the outside it does not
"look nice, but inside the merchandise is good."
3. The spiders who are devouring the world kept grabbing us.
Bad things changed as you see since we established our
"4. School, kindergarten for children and none of the places for"
carousing that used to take too much money from people in
wooden clogs. And now those places are hanging their heads.
5. All together without delay we will carry a new load
For new mercantile cooperation. And long live union!
6. Our coop is like a birth mother who puts up a Christmas tree
for her children.
And they are buzzing around as they play like bees around
7. Labor and prices are under our control. All of us have gotten
together into a group.
Buyers and commercial farmers don’t get the lion’s share
"8. It’s easy to work all together…plough deeper, don’t do the"
And the last thing to take care of is to wait for a rich crop.
9. The grabber reduced his prices to destroy mercantile
But he didn’t succeed and people are coming for our
10. A library and reading room for the country is a real
Here is a source of enlightenment and knowledge for adults
and for children.
11. Our coop store is beautiful. A small garden is budding there.
Inside there is science and fun for poor people’s recreation
12. Cooperation is shining a bright light over the land and is
" calling the countryside toward a new, enlightened working"
[On the flag]
Long live cooperation.
[On the building]
People’s house Tea Room Reading Room
[Over the windows]
Credit union Small General Store Agricultural GoodsClose Full Translation
Poster Number: PP 405
Artist: Artist Unknown — неизвестный художник
Media Size: 31x25
Poster Type: Lithograph
Printer: Russian Partnership, Moscow
Publisher: Moscow Union of Consumers' Cooperatives
Publishing Date: 1917
Publisher Notes: MSPO stands for the Moscow Union of Consumer Societies. In 1917 it underwent reorganization under an association of unions and it changed its name to the Central Union of Consumer Societies or, Tsentrosoiuz.
Technical Information on Poster: 3rd Publication, No. 14, 1917
Catalog Notes: PP 405 Agriculture b