Headquarters of the Reserve Armies of the Republic
During the Russian Civil War reserve armies were developed by the Red Army. Each Soviet republic had a military commissariat in charge of troops within its constituency. In September 1919, the headquarters of the Reserve Army of the Republic moved from Simbirsk to Kazan' and thereafter, posters in Kazan' were printed by at least 15 organizations and local authorities.
Sources & Citations
Filatova, M., & Bobrovinkova, V. (2013). Plakat Sovetskogo Vostoka, 1918-1940. Moskva: Izdatelʹskii dom Mardzhani. (Poster production in Kazan' cited)
Butnik-Siverskii, B. S. (1960). Sovetskii plakat epokhi grazhdanskoi voiny, 1918-1921. Moskva: Izd-vo Vsesoiuznoi knizhnei palaty. (Headquarters of the Reserve Armies of the Republic cited as a printer)
realnoevremya.ru (September 1919 move cited)