Petroraikombinat Typolithography Workshop, Leningrad
The Typolithography of Petroraikombinat was located at 18 Bol’shaia Zelenina Street in Leningrad (St. Petersburg). According to published Russian sources, the printer went through several ownership changes prior to the Russian Revolution. One of the last private owners of the printing house was Aleksei Vladimirovich Ianov (1863-?), a former Lieutenant Colonel in the Imperial Navy who was the head of the printing house of the Naval Ministry. By the mid-1920s, the printer was placed under Petroraikombinat, a state trust of the Leningrad Regional Council of People's Economy (1926-1930). By 1930, the printer was managed by the Lenpoligraf (Leningrad Printing) Trust. During the post-war era, the printer became the 17th Printing Plant of Glavpoligrafprom (Main Directorate of the Printing Industry).
Sources & Citations
citywalls.ru (18 Bol’shaia Zelenina history)
spbarchives.ru (State Industrial Trust Petroraikombinat of the Leningrad Regional Council of the National Economy, dates cited)