Typolithography No. 4 of the Uzbek Polygraph Publishing Trust, [Tashkent]
Typography No. 4 was located in Tashkent, Uzbek Soviet Socialist Republic. It was in operation during the 1950s. The typography was under the management of the Uzbek Polygraph Publishing trust that was formed in 1949 out of the Press Department of the Uzbek Republic.
Sources & Citations
(1979). Kniga. Vol. 39 Moskva: Izdatel’stvo Kniga. (p. 129, formation of Uzbek Polygraph Publishing a.k.a. Uzbekpoligrafizdat in 1949)