M.K.V.K.P. (Moscow Committee of the All-Union Communist Party Bolsheviks)
The Moscow Committee was the main seat of the Communist Party in the Soviet Union and their offices were located at 15 Bolshaia Dmitrovka Street in Moscow. Historically, in 1918 when the Bolsheviks became the ruling party of Russia, they changed their party's name to the All-Russian Communist Party (Bolshevik). In 1925, the Party accorded themselves the title of the All-Union Communist Party. In 1952, they once again changed their title to become the Communist Party of the Soviet Union.
Sources & Citations
Roszkowski, W. (2008). Biographical dictionary of Central and Eastern Europe in the twentieth century. Armonk: Sharpe.
Jackson, G., & Devlin, R. (1989). Dictionary of the Russian revolution. New York: Greenwood Press. (All-Union Communist Party)
encyclopedia.com (Central Control Commission bio)
britannica.com (Bolshevik Party bio)