Transpechat' (Transport Printing) was a state-owned trust that disseminated advertising and literature for the NKPS (People's Commissariat of Transportation and Communication). While the trust oversaw a number of printers in the USSR, its headquarters was in Moscow at 46 Bol'shaia Pereiaslavskaia Street.
The Association of Artists of the Revolution was an artist cooperative from 1928 to 1932. From 1922-1928 it was called the Association of Artists of Revolutionary Russia. During the 1920s, the Association rose to prominence in the Soviet art world. It opened branches throughout the USSR, and it operated its own publishing house in Moscow at 25 Tsvetnoi Boulevard. The Association was abolished in 1932 when the government centralized a majority of independent arts organizations in the USSR.