¡Rusia, a la ayuda al minero de Donetsk! ¡Camaradas obreros de toda Rusia y campesinos conscientes y honestos! Dirijan su mirada hacia los depósitos de Donetsk. Si le ayudan, él les dará más. A cambio de pan, ropa y zapatos, el proletariado de Donetsk les dará su preciado carbón, el cual calentará, iluminará y revivirá todo el país. ¡Rusia soviética, a la ayuda del minero de Donetsk! (Extracto de un artículo de Lev Trotski)

Número de Cartel: PP 469
Información sobre el cartel: This poster is from the Russian Civil War and contains a quote by Leon Trotskii (1879-1940), Commissar of War and the first chairman of the Revolutionary Military Council.
Tamaño: 41x29
Tipo de cartel: Lithograph
Fecha de publicación: 1921
Información técnica: Year 1921.
Información en el catálogo: PP 469 Industry b
Artista: Artist Unknown — неизвестный художник

The artist's name on the poster is not indicated. By assigning Artist Unknown to a poster it also could mean the artist used a chop mark whereby no signature is seen thus rendering the artist's identity anonymous.

Leer más...
Imprenta: MSNKh 16th State Publishing Typography Workshop, Moscow (formerly Levinson) — МСНХ 16-я государственная издательская типография

The MSNKh (Moscow Council of National Economy) 16th State Publishing Typography Workshop was the A.A. Levenson Partnership before it was nationalized by the Soviets. Located in Moscow at 9 Trekhprudnyi Lane at the intersection of Mamonovskii Lane, Levenson's printing firm dates to 1887 when Aleksandr Aleksandrovich Levenson developed a plant with a speed press. His operation expanded to 450 workers by 1913 and at one point, his firm operated six of Moscow's eighteen high-speed presses. During World War I, Levinson's operation was subjugated under the Zemgorom (Chief Army Supply Committee of the All-Russian Union of Cities and Towns) for use during the war. During the Russian Revolution in 1917, the printing firm was nationalized. It was initially named the 2nd State Typography Lithography Workshop and then it was transferred (around 1920) to the MSNKh as the 16th State Printing Workshop. It placed under Mospechat’, a state-owned printing trust and at a later date, it was placed under the Mospoligraf Trust.

Leer más...
Editorial: State Publishing House, Moscow — Государственное издательство, Москва

In May 1919, the All-Russian Central Executive Committee created the State Publishing House of the RSFSR (Russian Soviet Federative Socialist Republic), Moscow. The State Publishing House had its origins in Imperial Russia as the Royal Print Yard in St. Petersburg. As the Red Army controlled more provinces and cities in former Imperial Russia, the State Publishing House developed offices outside St. Petersburg. The State Publishing House, Moscow is sometimes cited in historical references as the "State Publishing House, RSFSR" signifying its location in the Russian Republic.

Leer más...