Tipografías – Tintas – Máquinas. Compañía Estatal de Poligrafía de Vesenkha, Moscú, Calle Leontevskii Nº14. Sucursales en Leningrado, Járkov y Rostov-on-Don. Impreso usando tintas de producción propia de la compañía poligráfica: esmalte de diamante, azul claro esmaltado, azul intenso esmaltado, azul de Prusia, verde seda, amarillo cromo oscuro.

Número de Cartel: PP 990
Información sobre el cartel: Leont'evskii Lane became Stanislavskii Street from 1938 until 1993. It was named for Konstantin Sergeevich Stanislavski (1863-1938) famed Russian actor, playwright and teacher. Prior to having the name Leont'evskii (for a homeowner that lived on the lane), it was named Shermetevskii Street.
Tamaño: 27.5x20
Tipo de cartel: Lithograph and Offset
Fecha de publicación: c.1935
Número de Glavlit: 7058. Mosgublit, Moscow provincial office section of Glavlit
Fuentes: Vas'kin, A. (2021). Rasskazy o zhizni moskovskikh zdanii i ikh obitatelei. Moskva: Eterna. (Stanislavskii Street)
Información en el catálogo: PP 990 Industry b
Artista: Artist Unknown — неизвестный художник

The artist's name on the poster is not indicated. By assigning Artist Unknown to a poster it also could mean the artist used a chop mark whereby no signature is seen thus rendering the artist's identity anonymous.

Leer más...
Imprenta: Mospoligraf (Moscow Polygraphic), Moscow — Мосполиграф, Москва

Mospoligraf was a state-owned printing trust located in Moscow. When the Soviet Union formulated a plan in 1921 to consolidate the nation’s largest and best printing operators into state-owned trusts; Mospoligraf was organized in 1922 to carry out consolidation of the Moscow printing industry. With a staff of over two thousand, Mospoligraf was the second-largest printing trust organized in Moscow outside of the Mospechat’ trust, and it oversaw a myriad of houses under local printing sections such as the 2nd Chromolithography Workshop, the 5th Lithography Workshop, the 7th Typography Workshop and the 26th Lithography Workshop, to name a few. After a reorganization, the trust leased its operators. For example, two printers under Mospoligraf- the 1st Exemplary Print Shop and the 20th Print Shop (Krasnii Proletarii)-- were both leased to Gosizdat publishing. Throughout the history of the USSR, government trusts led the printing industry in terms of ownership, but efforts to consolidate the industry (as a whole) remained disjointed.

Leer más...
Editorial: Publisher not indicated —